This year, Kadant Johnson celebrates the 80th anniversary of the founding of the company. This year is also the 25th anniversary of the opening of the Kadant Johnson Research and Development Center, and the 15th anniversary of the founding of the Kadant Johnson Systems Group, located in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Kadant Johnson (formerly The Johnson Corporation) invented the “packless” rotary joint in 1933 and quickly changed the way paper and other processing manufacturers produced their products. Kadant Johnson remains well-known not only for the design and manufacture of rotary joints, but also for the ability to integrate rotary joints with systems, service, and technology to create intelligent solutions that meet its customers’ needs.
We are more excited than ever with what the future will bring us. The company was built on innovation and innovation remains at the heart of what we do. We have both the history and the record of making the best solutions possible for our customers.