As 2016 draws to a close, it’s time to reflect back on the last 365 days. For Kadant Johnson, 2016 was a year of discovery and improved technologies. In case you missed it, here are the top five Kadant Toolbox blog posts from the past year based on popularity.
1. Steam Tube Dryer Rotary Joint Reliability: A Tale of Two Dryers explains why proper installation is a critical element of good equipment performance and drying efficiency.
2. Learn how the X-dimension of a PTX® rotary joint can help determine seal wear in The Case of the Mysterious X-Dimension.
3. In Thermocompressor Optimization for Efficient Yankee Operation, find out how thermocompressors help optimize the tissue making process.
4. Test Driving Equipment: The Value of Paper Drying Simulations discusses how dryer testing can help paper machines achieve its maximum potential.
5. Learn different ways seal life can be measured in What’s This Thing For: Measuring Seal Wear.