- We will only post comments that are relevant and appropriate to the Kadant Toolbox community. We may react to some comments either individually or as a cluster of comments on the same topic. While there is a possibility your comment may not be published at all, we truly hope by laying out the rules we will avoid that from happening as much as possible. For example, a posting about a particular product or element of our service would be addressed on this blog. On the other hand, a posting that raises a specific issue or billing inquiry may instead be referred to our Customer Service or another department, so we can work directly with you to resolve the issue. If you a have specific issue or billing inquiry, please contact our Customer Service group at email@example.com. You should not assume that a posting on this blog constitutes notice to Kadant Johnson of any such matters or for any legal purposes.
- Participants in the Kadant Toolbox retain full ownership of the original material they create and post in this blog. By participating in the blog you give Kadant Johnson the perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free right and license to use this content in this service or in the marketing of this service. Participants do not have the right to copy or redistribute the content of this service outside of the message boards.
- Views expressed in the Kadant Toolbox and information or data provided in this blog are provided by the users in their sole discretion. Kadant Johnson Inc. does not endorse or support the views of users, nor does it represent or warrant that any of the information is correct or error free.
It is our goal to maintain a blog that is respectful of various views and opinions and is appropriate for the Kadant Toolbox community. We will not permit postings that in our reasonable judgment:
- are obscene, promote racism, prejudice, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harass or advocate harassment of another person or organization;
- contain nudity, violence or offensive subject matter;
- promote information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- exploit people in a sexual, violent or other manner not respectful of human rights;
- further or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities;
- solicit passwords or personal information from others for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- knowingly introduce viruses, worms, harmful code or Trojan horses on the Internet; or
- involve commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, solicitation of donations, bartering, advertising or pyramid schemes.
We respect your privacy. Remember that this site is open to the public, so do not disclose any personal information that you wish to remain private. This includes private information or email from other people that you do not have permission to disclose.
Use of Content
- We are truly devoted to keeping Kadant Toolbox as a company blog that listens to the changing needs of the global customer. We hope that you will share your suggestions about how we can improve our products and service, and we welcome and appreciate your ideas. We reserve the right to use blog comments, ideas, suggestions, products or services that are posted on this blog without any obligation to compensate the individual or entity that provided the comment or suggestion.
- This blog is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and Kadant Johnson makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the blog’s operation or the information, content or materials included in the blog. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Kadant Johnson hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose. Kadant Johnson will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of or inability to use the blog.